Challenge your cycling performance to the max. This route starts in beautiful Bicentennial Park at Sydney Olympic Park and heads south along the Cooks River cycleway and follows the 60km Coast Ride.
New in 2018, take on the challenge of a double picturesque Kurnell loop and clock up 80km before returning to Cronulla for a festival finish.
- Distance: 80km
- Typical Rider Speeds: 15-30 km/hr
- Start Time: 6:50am – 7:00am
- Start Location: Bicentennial Park, Sydney Olympic Park
- Finish Location: Don Lucas Reserve, Cronulla
- Age Limit: 16yrs and older