60km Coast Ride
The 60km Coast Ride is for those looking for a challenge. This route starts in beautiful Bicentennial Park at Sydney Olympic Park and heads south along the Cooks River cycleway. Showcasing some of the best of Sydney’s cycling infrastructure, the route makes its way south to the iconic beaches of Cronulla. Your adventure continues out from Cronulla along dedicated cycle lanes to picturesque Kurnell. Enjoy a bit of Australian history, some breathtaking coastline of Sydney’s south and a festival finish at Cronulla.
- Distance: 60km
- Typical Rider Speeds: 10-25km per hour
- Start Time: 7:00am – 7:30am
- Start Location: Bicentennial Park, Sydney Olympic Park
- Finish Location: Don Lucas Reserve, Cronulla
- Age Limit: 12yrs and older, under 16 children MUST ride with paying adult.
If you have not passed these points within the specified time, you will not be able to complete the ride under event conditions.
- 7:30am – Bicentennial Park, Sydney Olympic Park (Victoria Ave entrance) – Start Site
- 8:30am – Ford Park, South Strathfield – Rest Stop
- 9.45am – Cahill Park, Wolli Creek – Rest Stop
- 10:45am – Peter Depena Reserve, Sandringham – Rest Stop
- 11.45am – Captain Cook Drive and Trinity Street, Kurnell
- 12:45pm – Bonna Point Reserve, Prince Charles Parade, Kurnell
- 1:45pm – Don Lucas Reserve, Sanderson Street, Cronulla – Finish Site