Gear Up Girl Brand Warriors
Are you a bike rider and want to encourage more women to ride?
Gear Up Girl is a vehicle for creating a community of women to support each other as they endeavour to live lifestyles of health and fitness. We want to grow women’s cycling and we want you to help us create a welcoming environment to help grow the sport and the Heart Foundation Gear Up Girl.
In return, you will get free kit, ride in an amazing event, be associated with a group of encouraging and inspiring women and have the satisfaction of knowing that you may have made a difference in someone else’s life.
What Gear Up Girl will offer if you are selected:
- 4 x free entries into the event
- 1 x free Bicycle NSW membership
- 1 x free Event jersey
- 1 x free Bicycle NSW Trucker Hat
- 1 x free Bicycle NSW Water Bottle
- Media Exposure
- Showcase to Bicycle NSW combined following of over 40,000 social media, 35,000 electronic newsletters database
- Blog feature on official Event Website
- VIP experience on event Day
- Entry to VIP marquee with 3 guests and mingle with high profile event ambassadors.
What you will need to do as a Brand Warrior:
- Encourage others to get up and move, even if it’s just an easy spin around the neighbourhood to a training session
- Minimum of 3 posts a week on your social media platforms of choice - promoting GUG, wearing a GUG jersey and tagging GUG.
- Must hold a promotional event in your community area (i.e. taking friends for a ride, coffee morning feature ride, kids school to promote Spring Cycle)
- Write 1 blog post a month for the Gear Up Girl Website
Other items will be discussed with you upon successful selection.